“to provide to those, who provided us”
If someone asks a class of students, ‘where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?’ what are the answers you would expect? A manager? An entrepreneur? There’s a long list but typical. What are the odds of hearing someone say ‘I want to be a farmer’? Let alone students from cities, even the sons and daughters of farmers wouldn’t continue their family business. The profession which employs the largest number of people in India.
share you resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Farm Trade India – FTI
Farm Trade India is an initiative to provide support to small and medium scale farmers through effective communication and management practices. We exist to increase profitability of small-scale farmers through Zero Warehousing business model, conforming fresh farm produce to our customers at better prices.
We ensure grass root level engagement of farmers. Our aim is to create a market where all the stakeholders have opportunities, a Win-Win for all. The goal includes ensuring the best services to be provided to our buyers. We will take advantage of the most efficient logistics planning and hassle free process of delivery. Keeping in mind the varying requirements of our buyers, we will have different sales models or options catering to their needs.
Role: Territory Manager (Grade: M)
As Territory Manager, you will be connecting to farmers, traders, nearby APMC (Mandi) to build vendor network across Nasik/Pune/Ahmednagar/Solapur. You will be driving the business forward with growth in volume, vendor base and executing delivery of material through grass-root involvement.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Industry: Any. Experience of agriculture and logistics industry preferred
- Desired Experience: 2-5 Years
- Education: Graduate (Any Discipline), PG (Any Discipline)
- Age: 25-35
- Salary: Fixed + Variable
- Language: Marathi, Hindi
- Regular visit to farmers, retailers and APMC to identify supply, harvest, patterns, demands & problems
- Build & maintain a strong farmer database for sustainable growth
- Responsible for driving daily vendor base and volume of produce sold on the platform
- Frequently review sales performance and harvest pipeline for self and makes necessary changes to meet and exceeds territory goals consistently
- Reporting – Vendor development, sales, targets and achievement etc.